Safe365 Smartphone App
Capture health, safety, and well-being data on the go with the Safe365 smartphone app. Remove paper and add the convenience of simple, easy and intuitive reporting and workforce engagement.
Safe365’s health and safety smartphone app enables users to capture important work health, safety, and well-being data and send it to their employer, saving time, minimizing the impact on the environment, and improving the quality of data captured from the field.
Key features include:
- Individual worker profile including logging all training, certification and induction records
- Incident/event reporting tool
- Risk & hazard reporting tool
- Log safety observations, conversations, toolbox talks and team meetings
- Create and complete custom safety processes such as JSA's, SSSP's, inductions, plant & equipment checks, tool box talks, project inspections, pre-start checks, and much more!
- Measure workforce perceptions & validate your Safe365 maturity profile (culture, engagement and leadership components) using the health, safety & well-being survey feature
The Safe365 smartphone app features multiple integrations to make data capture and reporting from the field rapid and simple including GPS, address finder, climate, time/date stamping, camera, video, voice recording and more.
Smartphone app connections are offered as 'bundles' across the various Safe365 subscription plans. Choose a plan the best meets the need of your business.
Watch the video below to learn more about the Safe365 smartphone app!